Friday, January 27, 2012

Note From the Listener: Breaking Rules

I broke a rule... big time.

I was not supposed to go more than two days without posting at least two albums - and, as you can see, I went much longer than that. It seems that in making that rule, I forgot that life happens, and sometimes things will occur that make it impossible to continue for unforeseen periods of time. Well, I have no intention of stopping this project and I am picking up where I left off.

The great thing about being the person that invented the rules, is that I get to choose appropriate punishments for my transgressions. In this case, since we're only sixteen albums in, I went back and listened to three tracks from the previous records before moving onto record number seventeen.

Hopefully this will satisfy you, the reader, and seem to you a punishment that fits the crime. If not... oh well, it's my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment